Welcome to Adhesive Applications!
Customer Applications Drive Us.
WHO WE ARE
Adhesive Applications is an innovative manufacturer and developer of pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes. A complete line of silicone, rubber, acrylic, and hot-melt adhesives, coupled with a wide range of foam, film, woven, non-woven, custom, and customer supplied carrier materials, ensures that whatever the application, Adhesive Applications has a product to meet the challenge.
Customer Applications Drive Us.
High-quality product samples engineered by our experts for customer evaluation
Pre-qualified products, tested in our extensive lab
Unique and customized solutions to meet customer requirements in various industries
We offer solvent based, water borne and hot melt adhesive coating technologies using silicone, acrylic, rubber and heat activated adhesive systems to create products designed to meet specific requirements for almost any application. We also offer our products in many configurations. Please contact us if you have a special converting requirement. See our product page for more information or search any products in our portfolio.
- LOG ROLLS are available 61 1/2″ wide by up to 2100′ depending on product thickness. Logs can be supplied on 1″, 3″ or 6″ cores.
- SLIT ROLLS are available in a wide variety of widths from 3/16″ to 61 1/2″ and lengths up to 1500′ depending on product width and thickness. Although our most common lengths are 72, 36 and 18 yards, we can accommodate much longer lengths to meet individual needs.
- CONTINUOUS SPOOLS allow increased productivity through fewer changeovers while reducing material scrap. Available in custom widths from 3/16″ to 1″ and lengths up to 15000′ depending on tape width and thickness.
- SHEETS are available in various sizes. Sheeted material is ideal for applications that require lamination to a substrate prior to cutting to size.
- CUSTOM COATING: If you require a special product construction, we offer custom coating services to meet your precise specifications. We also have the ability to coat many substrates including customer’s own material.
Adhesive Application has built its business by delivering innovative products and providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Whether it’s a new product or a new application for an existing product, our Engineers and Scientists work with customers to ensure that we meet your expectation, whether it’s a short-term application or long-term development project. To meet the requirements of customers from a wide variety of industries, we have developed a wide range of product configurations that can meet any customer demand. See our product page for more information or search any products in our portfolio.
FOAM TAPES Polyethylene, PVC and urethane foam tapes
TAPES Unsupported transfer adhesives, double coated (film and non-woven) and single sided tapes
ADHESIVE OPTIONS Silicone, acrylic, and rubber adhesives; solvent, hot melt, water-based and heat activated systems
COATING OPTIONS Adhesive coating on one or two sides; permanent, removable, differential, or zone coating in custom widths
RELEASE LINER Paper, polyethylene (PE) coated paper, polyester (PET), and polyolefin films
CONFIGURATIONS Rolls, logs, sheets, and die-cutting
CUSTOMER SERVICES Proprietary product and process development; solving unique problems with innovative solutions
We are committed to a strict quality assurance policy. From raw material inspection through each production and converting operation, our products are tested and certified to meet stringent quality requirements. We are a long-time member of PSTC, our manufacturing process is ISO 9001 Registered and many of our products are U.L. recognized and AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) certified. See our product page for more information or search any products in our portfolio.
WE CAN TEST BELOW PARAMETERS TO MEET VARIOUS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Adhesive Removal
- Bonding to Substrates
- Color & Opacity
- Material Thickness
- Operating Environment
- And many more