Research & Development
We offer complete customer flexibility in product innovation. The development of many of our adhesive tapes does not occur in our lab at the hands of our technical staff.
Instead, new products frequently originate on our customers’ shop floor in response to a problem that cannot be solved with an existing product. By working closely with customers, we can provide the right bonding solutions to fulfill your needs.
We offer solvent based, waterborne, and hot melt adhesive coating technologies using silicone, acrylic, rubber, and heat activated adhesive systems to create products designed to meet specific requirements for almost any application.
- LOG ROLLS are available 61 1/2″ wide by up to 2100′ depending on product thickness. Logs can be supplied on 1″, 3″, or 6″ cores.
- SLIT ROLLS are available in widths from 3/16″ to 61 1/2″ and lengths up to 1,500′ depending on product width and thickness. Although our most common lengths are 72, 36, and 18 yards, we can accommodate much longer lengths to meet individual needs.
- CONTINUOUS SPOOLS are available in custom widths from 3/16″ to 1″ and lengths up to 15,000′ depending on tape width and thickness.
If you require a special product construction, we offer custom coating services to meet your precise specifications. We also have the ability to coat many substrates, including customers’ own material.
- FOAM TAPES Polyethylene
- TAPES Unsupported transfer adhesives, double coated (film and non-woven), and single sided tapes
- ADHESIVE OPTIONS Silicone, acrylic, and rubber adhesives; solvent, hot melt, water-based, and heat activated systems
- COATING OPTIONS Adhesive coating on one or two sides; permanent, removable, differential, or zone coating in custom widths
- RELEASE LINER Paper, Polyethylene (PE) coated paper, Polyester (PET), and Polyolefin films
Quality & Lab Testing
We are committed to a strict quality assurance policy. From raw material inspection through each manufacturing process, our products are tested and certified to meet stringent quality requirements.
We are an ISO 9001 registered company, and many of our products are UL recognized and AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) certified.
Our on-site lab team can test the following parameters to meet various industry requirements:
- Adhesion – 180°, 90°, and heated
- Liner Analysis
- Material Thickness
- Solvent Retain
- Environmental Cycling
- And many more
Shipping & Order Fulfillment
We understand our customers’ needs for quick turn around times. Our shipping team and sales department work closely with each other down to the smallest detail to provide our customers with exceptional service and on time delivery.
Our recently expanded 55,000 sq. ft. warehouse provides us the ability to be more efficient with our processes and reduce cycle time.